Last updated on June 7th, 2017
Price reduced for June!
Responding to no demand what-so-ever, I have published a digital book based on selected posts from this blog. With my usual creative flair, I’m calling it The Best of Life After Carbs.
The book is currently available on Amazon, and is free for those on Kindle Unlimited. Otherwise, it costs $2.99 USD. (The June price is just $0.99.) That’s like buying me a cup of coffee. In fact, after Amazon takes its cut, it wouldn’t even be particularly good coffee. But where coffee is concerned, I’m open-minded, and always grateful. I even like the over-cooked java in my auto dealer’s service department waiting room.
I’m making the book free for everyone on Wednesday, May 24, and Thursday, May 25. So, basically, I’m buying all of you a cup of coffee.
It’s a world-wide release, so that’s a lot of coffee. Enjoy!
The 30 chapters in the book are closely based on posts that you can read here for free. In fact, if you have followed this blog since its inception in 2011, or spent a lot of time in the archives, you may have read all of the material already. In which case, you have my deepest sympathies. You need to get a dog or something.
Some questions addressed in the book include:
- Why are pecans an LCHF powerhouse? (Should macadamias be worried?)
- What’s a good time to eat avocado?
- Why is Peter Tork in the book?
- What’s a pasty?
- What are five keys to successful LCHF dieting?
- What do Mark Twain, William Banting, and Gary Taubes have in common?
- How do you prepare no-filler salmon patties?
- What’s the problem with tuna on an LCHF diet?
- Has butter clogged my arteries?
- Do I ever exercise?
- Where’s a good place to catch a train to Chicago?
- Seriously, why is Peter Tork in the book?
- What should you keep near your stash of nuts?
If you like this blog, you will like the book, too. In fact, you’ll love the book because it’s the essence of the blog between virtual covers. If you don’t like this blog, well, you aren’t actually reading this, are you?
Remember, The Best of Life after Carbs
will be FREE on Wednesday, May 24, and Thursday, May 25. (According to Amazon, the free period starts at midnight Pacific time, which I assume means California time.) will only cost 99 cents for the rest of June, 2017.
Let me know what you think of it; you can even do that right on Amazon!
Here’s a Universal Link to the book at the various Amazon marketplaces around the world.