Last updated on September 24th, 2017
My ebook, The Best of Life after Carbs, is now in wider release. You can find it at multiple online stores: Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. Just click this Universal Book Link, and then select your favorite store.
The book is part memoir, part how-to.
The 30+ chapters in the book are based on posts from this blog. Yes, you could read them all here for free, in some form. But if you enjoy ebooks, and want to support my efforts, here’s your chance to do us both a favor.
I’ll take it as a sign I’m doing something right!
A few of the questions addressed in the book:
- Why are pecans an LCHF powerhouse? (Should macadamias be worried?)
- What’s a good time to eat avocado?
- Why is Peter Tork of the Monkees in the book?
- What’s a pasty?
- What are five keys to successful LCHF dieting?
- What do Mark Twain, William Banting, and Gary Taubes have in common?
- How do you prepare no-filler salmon patties?
- What’s the problem with tuna on an LCHF diet?
- Has butter clogged my arteries? What about my liver?
- Do I ever exercise?
- Where’s a good place to catch a train to Chicago?
- Seriously, why is Peter Tork in the book?
- What should you keep near your stash of nuts?
If you enjoy the book, please review it. (Yeah, I guess you can review if you don’t enjoy it, but take your time. Give it a chance to grow on you.)
Again, here’s that Universal Book Link.